Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 05:36:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

Kynet Forum  |  Vivian's Garden  |  Boredom Board  |  Topic: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y  (Read 755 times)
Notf
Gym Leader
Rival

Badges: 5

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2014, 01:49:49 AM »

...because we gotta have someplace to exchange friend codes!  Ahm Jus Pullin Yer Leg

Anyone have the game? I have a copy I haven't started yet, I've been considering trying to get a little bit into it. I know some people I've talked to really liked the game, be interested in hearing some other opinions!

I guess poking Phiedbach doesn't give you very good feedback. [/lame pun]
tangent128
Professor
Finalist

Badges: 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 11:06:57 PM »

By and large, X and Y are fantastic. Gorgeous graphics (as long as you turn of 3D, it tends to framedrop if you turn it on alas), grinding is not a pain, EV-training is now possible by minigame, Pokémon Amie is adorable, online multiplayer is accessible from the field...

Main downside: the main plot is not really as good as Black/White 1/2; more simplistic overall.

Though, the characters are slightly better established, and the postgame has a few missions that together are an emotional, but oh-too-short story.
Notf
Gym Leader
Rival

Badges: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 07:05:21 PM »

...Oh man. I get to pick a nickname huh? How to abuse this... :3

I guess poking Phiedbach doesn't give you very good feedback. [/lame pun]
Finers
Starter

Badges: 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 02:45:38 AM »

You're spot on. I wish the story was longer.
Pages: [1] Print 
Kynet Forum  |  Vivian's Garden  |  Boredom Board  |  Topic: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length