Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 05:37:00 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

Kynet Forum  |  Trainer Talk  |  Comic Discussion  |  Topic: Glad you're back! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Glad you're back!  (Read 778 times)
Ebondragon
Starter

Badges: 0

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2016, 11:11:05 PM »

Hey, glad to see that the comic is updating again!

Hope things have gotten less crazy for you Kyrio.  Smiley
Kyrio
Lassoh Elite
Finalist

Badges: 13

Word of God: I'm Awesome

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 01:48:20 AM »

Glad someone still comes here X3 And things are more or less where they've always been. I'm just learning to adapt.

If I can cause one of these threads to appear once a year, maybe I'll win a medal. :V
Nenilein
Starter

Badges: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 07:20:39 AM »

Okay, let me say something:

You have no idea how glad I am this comic is back. And that may sound like hyperbole, but it really is true. When I first found that comic years ago, I was seriously impressed by what it managed to accomplish. The story made such interesting use of established parts of Pokémon lore, while giving it all a completely different tone. It inspired me. It made me realize that there's so much one can do even without big publishers or studios behind them, backing them. And I know there's bigger, more popular webcomics, but for some reason this smaller one just really struck a chord with me. It just made me feel, "Maybe I can do something too". I'm an aspiring writer, so this kind of motivation is important for me. It's fuel for my dreams.

I really wanted to say that. I wanted to do that, because, seeing how long that comic was gone and knowing for myself how difficult it can be, feeling like nobody really cares for your work just because you can't see the immediate effect it has on people can really do a number on one's motivation. That's why I decided to sign up here and write this. I want you to know that I'm here, that I was here, checking back in once every month, to see if this comic updated. And if it goes on hiatus again, I will, again, check back in every month and see if it's back. Because I want it finished. Because I love the characters and story. Because it gives me motivation to work on my own web-novel.

I want you to be aware of that, Kyrio. You're one of my heroes.
Kyrio
Lassoh Elite
Finalist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 10:06:57 PM »

I'm really glad to hear that I've made a big impact on you ^^ And I wish you luck on your own artistic endeavors. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know you're there. Just know that if you're writing, then you're no longer aspiring to be a writer. You've already made it. Smiley
tangent128
Professor
Finalist

Badges: 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 07:48:08 PM »

*blows off dust*

I just realized I haven't actually commented lately, but I am likewise glad the comic is continuing.
Kyrio
Lassoh Elite
Finalist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 02:56:04 AM »

yesss 2017 post is locked! :V
ursul
Starter

Badges: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 01:47:21 PM »

It's impressive that the forum is still functional. I mean, it's like a completly outdated php version  Shocked (How nostalgic Smiley )

Anyway, I am glad that the comic still exist, at some point it did not show up on google when I looked for it so I assumed it was dead.
And then inspiration struck and I search it via Tv Tropes.

Given the pace of the updates though, I'll probably check once or twice a year only  Ahm Jus Pullin Yer Leg
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 01:51:42 PM by ursul » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Kynet Forum  |  Trainer Talk  |  Comic Discussion  |  Topic: Glad you're back! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length