Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2017, 02:17:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

Kynet Forum  |  Trainer Talk  |  Comic Discussion  |  Topic: This panel deserved color « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This panel deserved color  (Read 34 times)
Nenilein
Starter

Badges: 0

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2017, 06:38:26 AM »

I know, technically, everyone's eyecolors are wrong. Brian's are too toxic, Bud is supposed to have green eyes and Kraker and Cole are supposed to have red eyes, but I suck at color composition, so I thought it'd be saver to just grab everything straight from the official game artwork for the Pokemon species and be done with. Mostly because I don't know how to give a character red eyes without making them look evil (which is why I almost never use characters with red eyes in my own works.)

Edit: I just realized I posted this in the entirely wrong forum section. Oops.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:25:47 AM by Nenilein » Logged
Kyrio
Lassoh Elite
Finalist

Badges: 12

Word of God: I'm Awesome

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 02:38:00 AM »

haha I guarantee no one really cares at this point. You're the first post on this forum in a looooong time. I don't really think I have much of an outspoken following anymore, but I'm glad to see people are still around Smiley

The panel really does look good in color, too.
Nenilein
Starter

Badges: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 12:49:37 PM »

It's a shame, because this comic is really amazing, but I get that once updates slow, people's interest declines. I've had the same thing happen with popular fanfics of mine, and, well, life happens, you can't always keep the motivation and time management effective enough to push out update after update.

Still, putting color to this panel was really fun. It helps that I do like your artstyle a lot.
Pages: [1] Print 
Kynet Forum  |  Trainer Talk  |  Comic Discussion  |  Topic: This panel deserved color « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length